Saturday, November 6, 2010

A 'What has been going on around here' post.

So  right when I posted about nothing going on around here, the Grays come over.



The Moms got to talk, The Dads got to talk, the kids got to play and.....




Hannah and I got to see who was taller......
(If you wanted to know we are the same height, 5'2")


Hannah and I also took this opportunity to get a picture for our blogger profile pic





Lollie and I


Hannah saw these pics I took a couple days ago and said I should post them, so I am

They are of our trees in the backyard


I decided to look at the owners manual to figure out how to fix my camera
(yeah, I finally looked at the manual)

And I found out how to do this focus thing,
I like the texture of the trees =)
G'Bye,
I hope you all have a nice day
Carol-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Carol-Anne i am going To KILL you for making me look so "wunderful".....not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha (are you being sarcastic??)

    -Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!