Saturday, November 20, 2010

I need your opinion.

Ok so I'm making this purse
and I'm going to sew some purple beads on it to match the strap,
I was thinking about some hearts.
 
 

Maybe like one on each corner and one big one in the middle,
like the picture above....

Or maybe like this picture?
I think this one is my favorite.

I know my hearts are messed up but just try to vision it in your head,
I kinda like the idea of just one small heart in each corner.
Welp, I was having trouble trying to figure this out,
Thank you ahead of time for commenting on this post,
and thank you for your ideas.=0)
Have a great day!
-Carol-Anne


3 comments:

  1. I like the last one best. It would make it look nice and neat and very pretty. :)
    But that's just my opinion. ;)
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll see about that.
    =) -Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the hearts in a diagonal the best. You are doing a beautiful job.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!