Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love.....

Love is a pretty universal term, I'm sure that everybody in the world has said 'I love you' to somebody.
  Has anybody really thought about what love is when they actually say it?
When you refer to the Bible, love is one of the hardest things to do,
 especially when it tells us to love our enemies.
Thinking about this, I wanted to post about what the Bible says love is.

   Love.....
  • Suffers long
  • Is kind
  • Does not envy
  • Does not parade itself
  • Is not puffed up
  • Does not behave rudely
  • Does not seek its own
  • Is not provoked
  • Thinks no evil
  • Does not rejoice in iniquity
  • Rejoices in the truth
  • Bears all things
  • Believes all things
  • Hopes all things
  • Endures all things
And last of all, Love never fails.

And the Bible says to love your enemies!
Whew, this is hard!

I'm sorry that nothing is going on around our house,
but I know that Hannah has been posting, so that is good.
(aren't her headbands pretty?)

I hope you all have a nice, God-filled day!
-Carol-Anne =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!