Monday, November 22, 2010

A post for Mom.....

If you haven't heard already my Mother left for Texas last Saturday.
'She left?!' 'To Texas?!' 'Why!?'
Are probably the questions you are asking right now.
Am I right?
Yes, yes I know, I am always right ;)

Yes she left for Texas to see my Granddad who recently had Hip-Surgery.
(He is doing fine, just really tired and needs help brushing his teeth, sitting up, etc, etc)
Anyways I'm writing this post to let my Mother know what is going on around her home.

Okie dokie shmen let's see here.................

Monday- Some school, some play, some work, some sewing.

Tuesday-Same as Monday, just Tuesday :)

Wednesday-Same...........

Thursday- The Hurley's came over in the evening and brought over about 70 or 80 Tomato plants.
(Very sweet of them =D)

Friday-Noah and I planted half of said tomato plants(pictures below).

Saturday-Cleared a bit of the backyard with Noah and Elisha.

Sunday- Woke up too late for church, Did some sewing and Grocery shopping.

Other than that the boys have lately been playing with Dominoes.(sorry I don't have pictures)
I have been sewing lately(Pictures below), Including two purses, an apron and some assorted mending.

Sam wanted me to tell you that she had a bath recently and is feeling good ;) .

Ok so here are some pictures(because I know that is what you really want ;))




This boy really misses you........
So does this cute boy ;)..........

And of course this boy too :).......

These are the tomatoes,
there are a lot of different kinds of them.

So there you go!

Here is a Thanksgiving apron I'm making, I just need the ties.

Ok that is all that is going on around here except Stephen
and I just got back from shopping for thanksgiving.

For all of you other readers besides my Mother,
I will post about thanksgiving after thanksgiving :o).


-Carol-anne for the Isom kids.



1 comment:

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!