Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow! Picnik Editing

Hello all you peoples out there!
Carol-Anne here.
Yesterday the Grays came over to hang out for a little birthday party for Lili who turned three yesterday!
(posts about that soon =D)

Well anyway I took this opportunity to take some cute pictures of Jubileah,
and here is one I edited on picnik...a website Hannah and I are loving right now.


Is she adorable or what!
=D =D =D

I have more pictures of Juby if you'd like to see them and like I said before we will be posting about our weekend soon!

~Carol-Anne

2 comments:

  1. awww, too cute! I really love picnik, I usually switch between that and photoshop. :)
    xoxo~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, it seems to me that picnik has more editing and tools and such, Hannah and I are thinking about getting premium for picnik...=D
    And we found out about picnik from a link from your blog, so thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!