Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heres a very short recapity post and yes I just made up the word recapity

Okie day then I'm sorry for not posting frequently but not nmuch has been going on, well not enough to make a post about.

  • Ok, well first off I just got rechargeable batteries for my camera, so I will be taking more pictures! yay! =D
  • The other day we got an idea to make sun-brewed tea so we could put fresh fruit in it and such and last night we made it and it is sitting out right now, here are pictures...



Peach and green tea

The dark one I think is mint, it doesn't have fruit in it.

We are hoping that our idea turns out good and if it does I will let you know!~




Here is my cute brother with a cool temporary hair cut and a new magnifying glass of his~

And I will end this post by telling you that I have a secret that I really want to tell you but I don't like posting about stuff that only might happen so I must wait til either its more definent or it happens!
But I can tell you that I'm excited! ;)

ta ta for now
♥~~Carol-Anne~~♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Carol-Anne....

    Lemme know how the iced tea works out!

    Ur gonna kill me with your secret.... :)

    c u l8r!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea turned out great! Very yummy, and I hope I didn't exagerrate, I hope that when I let you know what the secret is that you'll be satisfied. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!