Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah!

Yay! I know its late, but my brother Noah turned 8 on Wednesday the 2nd!
He's my last brother to turn 8...

Happy birthday Noah!

Do you want to see his cake that I made him?
He wanted a homemade icecream cake, so I just made chocolate cake in a big brownie pan then cut it in half and put cookies and icecream in the middle and homemade whipcream, sprinkles and a little bit of frosting on top, sounds good huh? Well it was!

Well I only got 1 picture of it, Stephen tried to get a picture of it before Noah blew out the candles but once we put in on the table in front of him he just blew them out without even waiting, soooo...well here is the picture of the cake...
This picture I took when I finished it before the whole candle thing.


Happy Happy Birthday To NOAH!!!
Love Carol-Anne

(p.s. If you want any of the recipes I used just comment saying so)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!