Friday, January 28, 2011

!!!Friday Funnies!!!

Hello Blogging friends! How are you today!?!
Are you in need of a mindless laugh to take your brain off of the many mindful things you've been thinking of lately?
 Well here is the place, and many other places you can do this.
Another picture of Elisha? There are alot of them, oh well, next week I'll post a video...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.count to threeee...
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
TADA!!!
                                                      
                                                                    My brother.....=)


Love y'all and I hope you laughed!
-Carol-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee!

    Does it say that because he's on a special diet- like the animals at the zoo??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!
    I'm stopping in to visit you from Homesteader's Heart Friday Funnies Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!