Saturday, August 14, 2010

yesterday...

Elisha and I spent the night at the Grays house because Mrs. Gray is on bedrest and Hannah needed help with the girls.
Thankfully I took my camera to take some pictures, here they are
First we did school,
this is Elisha doing His writing

Here Hannah is hiding,
good thing I had the camera so
there are no bad pics of me lol

peeking out...

... together.


Here is my math


There are tons of these kind of pictures of Elisha
so be prepared


After school, dinner and clean-up
We painted...


<>
Lili's

This is mine


Elizabeth's


Hannahs (pretty huh?)

Another one of Lili's


My other one,
I really messed up,
first I forgot to color the backround first then
there wasn't enough paint for the sky
so I had to use a different color blue.
I then painted that polka-dot picture..

Lili's again
This is Elizabeth's
The two dark green blobs are sea monsters
the yellow is the sun and the blues
are the water and the sky

This is Elisha's
it is really cool,
Elisha says it is kinda negative
He says it's on planet Gen

This is Lili's


This is one of Sarah's
I think it looks like a leprechaun


I know, I know, Lili painted alot
but while everyone was concentrated
on their picture Lili just painted,
we had to keep Her occupied, lol.



I really have to go now, I will post about the rest of the day later,

Bubye, Carol-Anne :)

2 comments:

  1. you did not do the pics of our hair.....good times ,good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do the hair pics later I don't have time right now,
    Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!