Friday, August 20, 2010

What we've been up to lately.

So when my Aunts came over they stayed for an hour or so talking and then we went to the La Quinta, where they were going to stay the night, to swim and go to the beach. When we got there Daddy got a room for us also. First we went to the beach for an hour and a half and then, it was dark by then, we went to the pool 'til about tennish. We went up to our rooms and hung out for a bit and then Daddy went to get Mommy from work and we all went to sleep soon after.
      
When I woke up in the morning poor Mommy was throwing up and my two Aunts were awake.
Later when everybody else woke up we went down stairs because the hotel has continental breakfast and ate, it was DELICIOUS, they had everything there, I was surprised!
Mommy and Daddy went to work and left our Aunts to bring us kids back whenever.
We were planning to go to the beach first but our Aunt Joanna had some work she had to do so us kids went to the pool while our Aunts were upstairs. We kids were thinking that whatever they had to do would take about five minutes but it was more like an hour and a half. The reason it took so long was because my Aunts
were planning to stay another night at the hotel.
We ended up staying another night and spending ALL day swimming and going to the beach, it was very, very fun.
When  we got home Stephen, Elisha and I cleaned up the house
while James and Noah flopped down on their bed and went to sleep,
I wish I got a picture it was SO CUTE!! They were so tired.
After we cleaned up, us older kids took naps also(lol).
Well here are the few pictures I took...
Let's start with Stephen's hand, lol

Here's my Aunt Cheryl



We had pizza(of course) for lunch



Here's our Aunt Joanna


Daddy and Aunt Cheryl


Here's a game that we made up
out of a pizza box, it's really fun,
you have to get the marble to the end
without having it fall through the holes...


here we are on the balcony of the hotel
waiting to go to the beach.

The view from the fourth floor.

At the beach

...

Oh, I almost forgot, the whole two
days of being in the sun....
...we forgot sunscreen!!!
Here is my arm you can sorta see
how burnt I am.
We are all peeling now.
Ugh it hurts!

On another subject....
My Uncle Robert took three of the chickens
to add to his two and we are going to kill
and eat the other one.
I have a chicken book that tells how to,
so, yeah.

-Carol-Anne



1 comment:

  1. i gess we will call the blog sunshine, looliepops, rainbows.....but can we get other songs on the play list.....like...oh i do not know...but mabye...SONGS I LIKE TO!!!!!OH should we change the back ground when we change the name?call me and we will think...mbecause it helps if we have a whole brain insted of 2 halfs!!!lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!