Sunday, August 15, 2010

Okay...

So today two of my aunts on my Dads side are coming over to hang out, and we have to change the name of the blog because we have to give our chickens away, our friends the Campanas are going to take them, hopefully nobody tells them they're not allowed to have them, lol. Okay so I said that I would post about the rest of the other night and so I shall.
(Oh and we want you to follow us, I mean, c'mon we have a lousy amount of 3, c'mon)

We did our hair, I don't know
what hair style Hannah is doing right here
   
Aah that's better, and pretty


um... moving on...


I did this with my hair


Um here is Elisha


When your at Hannah's house and she has a hot curling iron
and plenty of hair clips and bands...

...this is what you do with your hair
(or at least that's what I did)


While Hannah and I were doing our hair
Elisha was watching the little girls for us
Here is Lili
(as you can see in the backround they were
 playing potato heads AND little people)


A closeup on her gorgeousness
licking her chin with her p.j.s on backward, lol




I let Elisha use my camera, so here are 
some random pics of the Grays house


The Grays Avocado


A closeup on my Bible



Their schedule


Hannah in the middle of a hair-do


Haha a picture of a picture

I will leave you with this picture of
 Hannah doing her hair



Bubye,
                              Carol-Anne

6 comments:

  1. thanks for getting the "best" pics of me that you could get......why, why did you get thouse pcs of me.....i 'flap you

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are we going to nae the blog after the chickys re gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Sorry.
    And you will not flap me...


    About the name of the blog,
    I have no idea, I will call you...
    -Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about:Sunshine lolipops and Rainbows?
    I know how you 2 love that song!!!

    Mariah C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and by the way...I helpped ya'll out with the followers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou!!! My goal for the next week is to get 10 followers.
    I'll call Hannah and consult with her, thankyou.
    One of my ideas was the lifestyles of the wierd and silly, and Hannah was thinking about
    10 kids, 1 dog, no chickens... and no duck!!!

    we've got to do something,
    -Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!