Saturday, May 7, 2011

Puppy!~

You know a while back when I said I had a surprise?
No?
Well we we're going to get a puppy, we thought we had it all planned out to get a Black Lab, but then it  didn't work out.
But then about a month ago my Aunt told us she had a friend who lives near her who breeds Labradors which was the kind of puppy we wanted, so my aunt got the puppy from the breeder and brought her down to us a week ago.
We decided that the name was going to be Emma, so here are pictures of our 5 month old puppy!


The Black lab is our doggy we already had, named Samantha.

Hehehe, I got to choose the collar.
Well I think this is a long enough post to tell you about our puppy, right?
I didn't want to over react...hehehe...

Byebye~Carol-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!