Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A couple random thoughts...

Here are a couple random thought that are just popping into my head.
 P.S. It will probably bore you to death.


  • Fall leaves are so pretty


  • Nutella is good
                                          
  • I will never see these chickens again =(
  • This was awhile ago but I still laugh at Koda's hair all frizzy =)
  • I'm just starting to realize that putting this organ on 2 skateboards and
  • pushing it from across the block was worth it!

  • Monopoly is fun

  • I don't know if Sam loves or hates this squeaky squirrel she got =P
    (She tore this thing up! She tore both of the squeaky things out of it too!)

  • These two girls are so cute in this picture!

  • I am very thankful for the plumber coming over yesterday to fix our toilets!
  • (And our kitchen sink)
  • James doesn't look like he is from the 50's anymore
    cuz I cut his hair very short.
  • (I also shaved Noah's hair)


I think that is all that is on my mind right now except for schoolwork,
which I have to do.

So goodbye and God bless you today!

-Carol-Anne =) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!