Monday, October 4, 2010

My 5-Year-Old Doll-House!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while, and I've tried to post but I really had nothing to post about.
                                                       But now I have something!

Just two days ago I started to build my dollhouse that Daddy got for me 5 years ago! I don't know why we waited that long for us to build it. Well I got pictures.......

Here is what I have so far.


The back,
I have the roof on now,though.


Here is what the finished house is supposed to look like,
except I picked a pale green paint, a reddish brown and white.
Green being for the most part, brown for the roof
and white for the trim.


The staircase

The only part I managed to lose after 5 years was the piece
of wood that's supposed to be on the bottom of the other staircase.


Aren't these windows cute!
It's a sticker thing on a little square of plexy-glass.
I love it!
We are already painting the trim and building the porch,
I would get more recent pictures but I have to fix something in my camera, it has a focus error or something.

Besides that we got a new washer and dryer,
The truck people dropped them off a little bit ago,
again I wish I could get pictures of them for you people who read my blog. :D
Ok I think that is all I have to say for now.Goodbye.
-Carol-Anne

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, have a great day!